Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by alessandro

Page: 13 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: alessandro
Question 52

A network administrator managing a Cisco Catalyst 9800 WLC must place all iOS-connected devices to the guest SSID on VLAN 101. The rest of the clients must connect on VLAN 102 to distribute load across subnets. To achieve this configuration, the administrator configures a local policy on the WLC. Which two configurations are required? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Assign a policy map under global security policy settings.

B.

Add local profiling policy under global security policy settings.

C.

Create a service template.

D.

Allow HTTP and DHCP profiling under policy map.

E.

Enable device classification on global wireless settings.

Discussion
Question 53

A corporation has recently implemented a BYOD policy at their HQ. Which two risks should the security director be concerned about? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

network analyzers

B.

malware

C.

lost and stolen devices

D.

keyloggers

E.

unauthorized users

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 54

An engineer must perform a Layer 2 survey for a mining facility. Which type of antenna does the

engineer use in the mine shaft?

Options:

A.

dipole

B.

omnidirectional

C.

patch

D.

internal

Discussion
Question 55

The marketing department creates a promotion video for the branch store. Only interested hosts must receive the video over wireless multicast. What allows this feature?

Options:

A.

TPC

B.

DCA

C.

WMM

D.

WMF

Discussion
Page: 13 / 15

300-430