Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-435 Exam Questions and Answers by dana

Page: 7 / 9

Cisco 300-435 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
Exam Code: 300-435 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: dana
Question 28

Drag and drop the code from the bottom onto the box where the code is missing to construct an noiliest request that shuts down an interface on a Cisco IOS XE device. Not all options are used.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

What is primary purpose of using the Cisco SD-WAN vManage Certificate Management API?

Options:

A.

to securely deploy vManage

B.

to report an issue to Cisco TAC

C.

to install signed certificates

D.

to contact Enterprise Certificate Authority

Discussion
Question 30

An engineer stored source code in a Git repository and is ready to develop a new feature. The production release is stored in the "master" branch. Which command create the new feature in a separate branch called "feature" and check out the new version?

Questions 30

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 31

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 31

NTP server 10.1.1.20 must be configured on the target Cisco IOS XE device without using

authentication and logging. Which state should be added on a new line at the end of the Ansible task?

Options:

A.

state: true

B.

state: started

C.

state: present

D.

state: installed

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

300-435