Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Apple Updated Apple-Device-Support Exam Questions and Answers by diya

Page: 3 / 10

Apple Apple-Device-Support Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Apple Device Support Exam (SUP-2024)
Exam Code: Apple-Device-Support Dumps
Vendor: Apple Certification: Apple Certified Support Professional
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: diya
Question 12

How should you view live log messages using Console on your Mac?

Options:

A.

Select Log Reports in the sidebar, click the log message, and choose View > Expand Selected Row.

B.

Select system.log in the sidebar, click the log message, and choose View > Expand Selected Row.

C.

Select Mac in the sidebar, then click info from the toolbar.

D.

Select Mac in the sidebar, then click Start Streaming.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 13

Scenario

You have an iPhone and iPad device. You bought five new App Store apps on your iPhone. but you also want to use these apps on your iPad.

How can you configure your iPad to automatically download and install the App Store apps you bought on your iPhone?

Options:

A.

In Settings, tap App Store and tap to turn on App Downloads.

B.

In the iTunes Store, tap Settings and tap to turn on Automatic Downloads.

C.

In the App Store, tap Settings and tap to turn on App Downloads.

D.

In Settings, tap General > Software Update > Automatic Updates.

Discussion
Question 14

How do you start up in safe mode on a Mac with Apple silicon?

Options:

A.

1. Shut down your Mac, Turn on your Mac and continue to press and hold the power button. O A. 2. When the startup options window appears, release the power button.

3. Select your startup disk, press and hold the Shift key, click Continue in Safe Mode, then release the Shift key.

4. Log in to your Mac.

B.

1. Connect to power, then shut down your Mac. B. 2. Press and hold the power button for three seconds, then remove power for at least 10 seconds.

3. Wait for the Continue in Safe Mode button to appear.

4. Log in to your Mac.

C.

1. Shut down your Mac. then quickly press the power button three times. O C. 2. Wait until the startup options window appears.

3. Select your startup disk, then press and hold the Shift key until the Continue in Safe Mode button appears

4. Continue to press and hold the Shift key until the Login window appears or you're asked to log in again.

D.

1. Shut down your Mac, then press and hold the power button for three seconds.

2. When the startup options window appears, select your startup disk.

3. Click the Continue in Safe Mode button.

4. Log in to your Mac.

Discussion
Question 15

Which three peripherals can you share between iPad and Mac when using Universal Control?

Options:

A.

Trackpad

B.

Apple Pencil

C.

Keyboard

D.

Touch ID

E.

Mouse

Discussion