Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Appian Updated ACD300 Exam Questions and Answers by anas

Page: 2 / 2

Appian ACD300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Appian Certified Lead Developer
Exam Code: ACD300 Dumps
Vendor: Appian Certification: Appian Certification
Questions: 35 Q&A's Shared By: anas
Question 8

As part of an upcoming release of an application, a new nullable field is added to a table that contains customer dataThe new field is used by a reportin the upcoming release, and is calculated using data from another table.

Which two actions should you consider when creating the script to add the new field?

Options:

A.

Create a script thatadds the held and leaves it null.

B.

Create a rollback script that removes the field.

C.

Create a script that adds the field and then populate it

D.

Create a rollback script that clears the data from the field

E.

Add a view that joins the customer data to the data used in calculation

Discussion
Question 9

You have 5 applications on your Appian platform in production. Users are now beginning to use multiple applications across the platform, and the client wants to ensure a consistent user experience across all applications

You notice that some applications use rich text some use section layouts, and others use box layouts. The result is that each application has a different color and size for the header.

What would you recommend to ensure consistency across the platform?

Options:

A.

Create constants for text size and color, and update each section lo reference these values.

B.

In the common application, create a rule that can be used across the platform for section headers, and update each application to reference this new rule

C.

In the common application, create one rule for each application, and update each application to reference its respective rule

D.

In each individual application, create a rule that can be used lot tot section headers, and update each application lo reference its respective rule

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 10

You are taskedto build a large scale acquisition application for a prominent customer. The acquisition process tracks the time it takes is fulfill a purchase request with an award.

The customer has structured the contract so that there are multiple application dev teams.

How should you design for multiple processes and forms, while minimizing repeated code?

Options:

A.

Create a Center of Excellence (CoE)

B.

Create a common objects application.

C.

Create a Scrum of Scrums sprint meeting for the team leads

D.

Create duplicate processes and forms as needed

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

ACD300