Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CPIM-BSP Exam Questions and Answers by valencia

Page: 3 / 5

APICS CPIM-BSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CPIM - Basics of Supply Chain Management
Exam Code: CPIM-BSP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: CPIM
Questions: 155 Q&A's Shared By: valencia
Question 12

Which of the following documents or records typically is required by accounting, receiving, purchasing, and the supplier?

Options:

A.

Bill of lading

B.

Purchase requisition

C.

Receiving report

D.

Purchase order

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following factors is most likely to affect the demand for a company's services or products?

Options:

A.

The sales and operations plan

B.

Demand forecasting

C.

Resource availability

D.

Economic conditions

Discussion
Question 14

A product has a forecast of 200 units a month. The actual demand for the past 6 months has been 195, 210, 205, 190, 220, and 225. Calculate the tracking signal for this product's forecast.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 15

Which of the following items is a source of independent demand?

Options:

A.

Customer orders for finished products

B.

Subassembly requirements from material requirements planning

C.

Raw material requirements from material requirements planning

D.

Protective packaging for shipping customer orders

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

CPIM-BSP