Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E126 Exam Questions and Answers by harlie

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E126 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E126 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Experience Manager
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: harlie
Question 8

What is the AFM as a Cloud Service feature Adobe Pipeline?

Options:

A.

The mechanism for publishing content from author to publish

B.

The cloud-native way of leveraging the AEM applications

C.

A deploy able artifact that contains the AEM product code together with the customer code

Discussion
Question 9

What la a Document of Record (DoR) of an adaptive form?

Options:

A.

A PDF version of an adaptive form

B.

A JSON schema for an adaptive form

C.

An XML pre-fill data of an adaptive form

Discussion
Question 10

A client has multiple websites hosted in AFM, and AFM authors are responsible for making changes to the website's content. AFM dispatcher caches these pages. When changes are made to the website, the client wants the cached content to be updated.

Which caching method can be used to update the cached content automatically?

Options:

A.

Content Updates

B.

Configure Replication Agent

C.

Delete the cache manually

Discussion
Question 11

A business practitioner would like to check how much work has already been completed for a specific phase of a project. Which metric of the Project Heartbeat Dashboard will provide this information?

Options:

A.

Phase Completeness

B.

Phase Health

C.

Phase Milestone

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 2 / 3

AD0-E126
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E126 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E126 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99