Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E330 Exam Questions and Answers by bilal

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E330 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E330 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Campaign
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: bilal
Question 12

A client has a database of customers who purchase different products. Which data model approach should the Campaign Classic developer use to save the navigation information?

Options:

A.

A data schema for products linked to customers schema

B.

A many-to-many data schema between customer and products

C.

A data schema for each product and linked to the customer schema

Discussion
Question 13

A developer is using a test activity to verify if the result is generated or not. Which test condition should be used?

Options:

A.

vars.recCount < 0

B.

vars.recCount > 0

C.

vars.Count > 0

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 14

An Adobe Campaign Classic Developer’s client uses a unique customer ID to identify and contact their customers. This customer ID is a number. The client wants to send out a personalized email to all customers.

What exclusion setting can have a different impact if the ID would have been an email instead of a number?

Options:

A.

Duplicate addresses during delivery

B.

Quarantined recipients

C.

Previously contacted recipients

D.

Recipients who no longer want to be contacted

Discussion
Question 15

What is a use case for a custom target mapping in Adobe Campaign Classic?

Options:

A.

Include seed addresses in the delivery

B.

Retarget on the basis of segmentation

C.

Store the address in an individual table

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

AD0-E330
PDF

$35  $99.99