Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by michal

Page: 11 / 17

Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Tableau CRM Einstein Discovery Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: michal
Question 44

Which dataflow transformation does data sync (replication) reference, in an existing dataflow, to determine which Salesforce objects and fields are currently being extracted?

Options:

A.

edgemart

B.

sfdcRegister

C.

export

D.

sfdcDigest

Discussion
Question 45

The Universal Containers company uses Einstein Analytics to build dashboards for different departments: Sales, Service, and Marketing. Users for the same department have the same role and need to have access to the same dashboards. Dashboards for different departments use some common datasets with the same row-level security.

How can an Einstein Consultant address this need?

Options:

A.

Create one application for each department and use roles to share applications.

B.

Create one application for each department, put common datasets in the shared app, and use profiles to share applications.

C.

Create one application for each department, put common datasets in the shared app, and use roles to share applications.

D.

Create one application for each department, put common datasets in the shared app, and use permission sets to share applications.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 46

Permissions of which 2 internal users are used by Analytics to gain access to Salesforce data?

Options:

A.

Each user has a corresponding Profile assigned (Analytics Cloud Integration User and Analytics Cloud Security User profiles).

B.

When you query a dataset that has row-level security based on the User object, Analytics uses the permissions of the Security User to access the User object and its fields.

C.

Analytics uses the permissions of the Integration User to extract data from Salesforce objects and fields when a dataflow job runs.

Discussion
Question 47

A consultant is tasked with creating one query that shows how many opportunities and cases there are per account.

Cases and opportunities are found in two different datasets with a reference to the related Account via the AccoundId.

What options do the consultant have in Analytics Studio to create the query?

Options:

A.

A fill statement

B.

A cogrouop or union statement

C.

A union statement

D.

A cogroup statement

Discussion
Page: 11 / 17
Title