Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-900 Exam Questions and Answers by dhruv

Page: 6 / 22

Microsoft PL-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Exam Code: PL-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: dhruv
Question 24

You create a user-owned custom entity by using Common Data Service.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

This question requires that you evaluate the BOLD text to determine if it is correct.

You have a Power Apps app. You create a new version of the app and then publish the new version. A customer goes through the process of restoring the previous version of the app. In the Version tab for the app, you will see two versions of the app.

Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed.” If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed.

B.

one

C.

three

D.

four

Discussion
Question 26

A rapidly growing company wants to empower users to build apps, automate business processes, and analyze data without requiring IТ expertise or development skills and without increasing IT expenses and dependencies.

You need to recommend tools so that users can accomplish specific tasks.

Which tools should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

A company plans to use Power Platform to build apps which address specific business challenges.

You need to recommend the appropriate types of Power Apps to use.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 6 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

PL-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-900 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99