Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-400 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rae

Page: 2 / 15

Microsoft PL-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Exam Code: PL-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
Questions: 322 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rae
Question 8

You need to create an application to deploy to other pharmacies. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Navigate to Customize the System and export everything to a managed solution.

B.

Recreate customizations in a new environment.

C.

Export the solution as a managed solution.

D.

Write a Web API to move customizations.

Discussion
Question 9

You need to assign the minimum environmental security role to the appropriate users.

Which security roles should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate security roles to the correct users. Each security role may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You need to create an application to deploy to other pharmacies.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Recreate customizations in a new environment.

B.

Create a customer connector to connect the pharmacies' systems to the company's systems.

C.

Export the solution as a managed solution.

D.

Write a Web API to move customizations.

Discussion
Question 11

You need to synchronize pharmacy names and ensure that Dynamics 365 Sales data propagates correctly to the Cerner system.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 2 / 15

PL-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99