Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Kinaxis Updated KX3-003 Exam Questions and Answers by brielle

Page: 4 / 4

Kinaxis KX3-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified RapidResponse Author Level 3 Exam
Exam Code: KX3-003 Dumps
Vendor: Kinaxis Certification: RapidResponse Author
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: brielle
Question 16

Questions 16

A part has several demands due in a particular week. All demands are the same priority. Available supplies are shown in the graphic. The control table settings for the OrderPriority.AllocationRule is FairShare and PlanningCalendars.AllocationCalendar is Week.

How much of the supply quantity on Thursday will be allocated to the Wednesday demand?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 17

After the most recent planning cycle, a planner asks you why there were no new records in the HistoricalPartKPI table. They expected these records to be written as part of a scheduled automation chain. You must determine if the automation chain has been disabled, but you are not familiar with which automation chain should perform this action. As the first step in identifying the automation chain, you need to search for any of its associated resources.

In this situation, which process would guarantee that you have the correct associated resources of the automation chain?

Options:

A.

From Tools > Search Resources: search for resources based on the table "HistoricalPartKPI".

B.

From Tools > Search Resources: search for resources containing the text "HistoricalPartKPI".

C.

From Administration > Automation Log: search for "HistoricalPartKPI" in Automation Task Log.

D.

From Administration > Administration Log: search for "HistoricalPartKPI" in Input Records and Scenarios.

Discussion
Question 18

Questions 18

The Bill of Material structure is shown in the graphic. The quantity per for each component is shown in parentheses. Independent demand for 100 units of item AAA has been received. There are no ScheduledReceipt or OnHand records for any of the items; PartSource.OrderPolicy.OrderGenerationRule = Anytime.

What is the correct PegPart, DriverPart, and NeedQuantity found in the WhereConsumed table for item DDD?

Options:

A.

PegPart is assigned BBB

DriverPart is assigned AAA

NeedQuantity = 1600

B.

PegPart is assigned AAA

DriverPart is assigned BBB

NeedQuantity = 1600

C.

PegPart is assigned DDD

DriverPart is assigned BBB

NeedQuantity = 400

D.

PegPart is assigned BBB

DriverPart is assigned AAA

NeedQuantity = 400

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 4 / 4

KX3-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

KX3-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

KX3-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99