Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by amin

Page: 3 / 3

Isaca NIST-COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISACA Implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework using COBIT 2019
Exam Code: NIST-COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: amin
Question 12

Which CSF step corresponds to the COBIT objective of knowledge and understanding of enterprise goals?

Options:

A.

Step 1: Prioritize and Scope

B.

Step 6: Determine, Analyze, and Prioritize Gaps

C.

Step 4: Conduct a Risk Assessment

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is an input to COBIT Implementation Phase 1: What Are the Drivers?

Options:

A.

Risk response document

B.

Current capability rating for selected processes

C.

Program wake-up call

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 14

Which of the following functions provides foundational activities for the effective use of the Cybersecurity Framework?

Options:

A.

Protect

B.

Identify

C.

Detect

Discussion
Question 15

During Step 3: Create a Current Profile, an enterprise outcome has reached a 95% subcategory maturity level. How would this level of achievement be

described in the COBIT Performance Management Rating Scale?

Options:

A.

Largely Achieved

B.

Partially Achieved

C.

Fully Achieved

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

NIST-COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99