Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79v10 Exam Questions and Answers by adnan

Page: 2 / 7

ECCouncil 412-79v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) V10
Exam Code: 412-79v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: adnan
Question 8

How many bits is Source Port Number in TCP Header packet?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following defines the details of services to be provided for the client’s organization and the list of services required for performing the test in the organization?

Options:

A.

Draft

B.

C.

Requirement list

D.

Quotation

Discussion
Question 10

A firewall protects networked computers from intentional hostile intrusion that could compromise confidentiality or result in data corruption or denial of service. It examines all traffic routed between the two networks to see if it meets certain criteria. If it does, it is routed between the networks, otherwise it is stopped.

Questions 10

Why is an appliance-based firewall is more secure than those implemented on top of the commercial operating system (Software based)?

Options:

A.

Appliance based firewalls cannot be upgraded

B.

Firewalls implemented on a hardware firewall are highly scalable

C.

Hardware appliances does not suffer from security vulnerabilities associated with the underlying operating system

D.

Operating system firewalls are highly configured

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 11

Identify the framework that comprises of five levels to guide agency assessment of their security programs and assist in prioritizing efforts for improvement:

Options:

A.

Information System Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF)

B.

Microsoft Internet Security Framework

C.

Nortells Unified Security Framework

D.

Federal Information Technology Security Assessment Framework

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

412-79v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79v10 Testing Engine