Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by willow-rose

Page: 13 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 856 Q&A's Shared By: willow-rose
Question 52

An engineer is troubleshooting poor performance on the network that occurs during work hours. Which of the following should the engineer do to improve performance?

Options:

A.

Replace the patch cables.

B.

Create link aggregation.

C.

Create separation rules on the firewall.

D.

Create subinterfaces on the existing port.

Discussion
Question 53

Which of the following is most closely associated with the management plane?

Options:

A.

Routing table

B.

Current configuration

C.

File operations

D.

Console port

Discussion
Question 54

A newly installed multifunction copier needs to be set up so scanned documents can be emailed to recipients. Which of the following ports from the copier's IP address should be allowed?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 55

A company has a geographically remote office. In order to connect to the internet, the company has decided to use a satellite WAN link. Which of the following is the GREATEST concern for this type of connection?

Options:

A.

Duplex

B.

Collisions

C.

Jitter

D.

Encapsulation

Discussion
Page: 13 / 42
Title