Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-730 Exam Questions and Answers by daniella

Page: 9 / 10

Cisco 300-730 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
Exam Code: 300-730 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: daniella
Question 36

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 36

Based on the debug output, which type of mismatch is preventing the VPN from coming up?

Options:

A.

interesting traffic

B.

lifetime

C.

preshared key

D.

PFS

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 37

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 37

The IKEv2 site-to-site VPN tunnel between two routers is down. Based on the debug output, which type of mismatch is the problem?

Options:

A.

preshared key

B.

peer identity

C.

transform set

D.

ikev2 proposal

Discussion
Question 38

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 38

What is a result of this configuration?

Options:

A.

Spoke 1 fails the authentication because the authentication methods are incorrect.

B.

Spoke 2 passes the authentication to the hub and successfully proceeds to phase 2.

C.

Spoke 2 fails the authentication because the remote authentication method is incorrect.

D.

Spoke 1 passes the authentication to the hub and successfully proceeds to phase 2.

Discussion
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

A site-to-site tunnel between two sites is not coming up. Based on the debugs, what is the cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

An authentication failure occurs on the remote peer.

B.

A certificate fragmentation issue occurs between both sides.

C.

UDP 4500 traffic from the peer does not reach the router.

D.

An authentication failure occurs on the router.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

300-730
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-730 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-730 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99