Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-201 Exam Questions and Answers by nolan

Page: 14 / 23

Cisco 200-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (200-201 CBROPS)
Exam Code: 200-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Associate
Questions: 311 Q&A's Shared By: nolan
Question 56

An organization has recently adjusted its security stance in response to online threats made by a known hacktivist group.

What is the initial event called in the NIST SP800-61?

Options:

A.

online assault

B.

precursor

C.

trigger

D.

instigator

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 57

An organization is cooperating with several third-party companies. Data exchange is on an unsecured channel using port 80 Internal employees use the FTP service to upload and download sensitive data An engineer must ensure confidentiality while preserving the integrity of the communication. Which technology must the engineer implement in this scenario'?

Options:

A.

X 509 certificates

B.

RADIUS server

C.

CA server

D.

web application firewall

Discussion
Question 58

An engineer is working on a ticket for an incident from the incident management team A week ago. an external web application was targeted by a DDoS attack Server resources were exhausted and after two hours it crashed. An engineer was able to identify the attacker and technique used Three hours after the attack, the server was restored and the engineer recommended implementing mitigation by Blackhole filtering and transferred the incident ticket back to the IR team According to NIST SP800-61, at which phase of the incident response did the engineer finish work?

Options:

A.

preparation

B.

post-incident activity

C.

containment eradication and recovery

D.

detection and analysis

Discussion
Question 59

A user received a malicious attachment but did not run it. Which category classifies the intrusion?

Options:

A.

weaponization

B.

reconnaissance

C.

installation

D.

delivery

Discussion
Page: 14 / 23
Title