Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SAC_2415 Exam Questions and Answers by faris

Page: 4 / 4

SAP C_SAC_2415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Data Analyst - SAP Analytics Cloud
Exam Code: C_SAC_2415 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: faris
Question 16

You are using a live connection for a model. Where is the data stored?

Options:

A.

Public dataset

B.

SAP Analytics Cloud model

C.

Source system

D.

Embedded data set

Discussion
Question 17

Which tasks can you perform in data analyzer? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Input data

B.

Filter data

C.

Drill down on data

D.

Create cross-calculation

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 18

You import data into a dataset. One of the columns imported is Year, and SAP Analytics Cloud

interprets it as a measure. How can you ensure that it is treated as a calendar year?

Options:

A.

Change the Year measure to a dimension in the dataset.

B.

Includes the Year measure in a level-based time hierarchy in the dataset.

C.

Insert a character into the Year measure using the transform bar.

D.

Add the month as a suffix to the Year measure.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

C_SAC_2415
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SAC_2415 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SAC_2415 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99