Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NMLS Updated MLO Exam Questions and Answers by loki

Page: 8 / 8

NMLS MLO Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Mortgage Loan Origination (SAFE MLO) Exam
Exam Code: MLO Dumps
Vendor: NMLS Certification: SAFE MLO
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: loki
Question 32

A borrower has been approved for a new home loan and has completed all necessary paperwork. When should the borrower receive the Closing Disclosure?

Options:

A.

4 business days prior lo consummation

B.

3 business days prior to consummation

C.

1 business day prior to consummation

D.

On the day of consummation

Discussion
Question 33

For an FHA loan, which of the following payments must a borrower make to protect a lender in case of a foreclosure?

Options:

A.

Down payment

B.

Hazard insurance premium

C.

Mortgage insurance premium

D.

Homeowners association dues

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 34

Non-qualified mortgages offer more options for borrowers who:

Options:

A.

are unemployed.

B.

are self-employed.

C.

have no down payment.

D.

are currently living with their parents.

Discussion
Question 35

During the loan application process, which of the following documents specifies the time period that a mortgage lender agrees to hold the mortgage interest rate at a certain percentage?

Options:

A.

Loan application

B.

Preapproval letter

C.

Closing Disclosure

D.

Rate lock agreement

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

MLO