Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by ayyub

Page: 9 / 15

Amazon Web Services SOA-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02)
Exam Code: SOA-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 425 Q&A's Shared By: ayyub
Question 36

A company needs to create a daily Amazon Machine Image (AMI) of an existing Amazon Linux EC2 instance that hosts the operating system, application, and database on multiple attached Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volumes. File system integrity must be maintained.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Lambda function to call the CreateImage API operation with the EC2 instance ID and the no-reboot parameter enabled. Create a daily scheduled Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that invokes the function.

B.

Create an AWS Lambda function to call the CreateImage API operation with the EC2 instance ID and the reboot parameter enabled. Create a daily scheduled Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that invokes the function.

C.

Use AWS Backup to create a backup plan with a backup rule that runs daily. Assign the resource ID of the EC2 instance with the no-reboot parameter enabled.

D.

Use AWS Backup to create a backup plan with a backup rule that runs daily. Assign the resource ID of the EC2 instance with the reboot parameter enabled.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 37

A company runs a high performance computing (HPC) application on an Amazon EC2 instance The company needs to scale this architecture to two or more EC2 instances. The EC2 instances wilt need to communicate with each other at high speeds with low latency to support the application.

The company wants to ensure that the network performance can support the required communication between the EC2 instances.

What should a SysOps administrator do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a cluster placement group. Back up the existing EC2 instance to an Amazon Machine Image (AMI). Restore the EC2 instance from the AMI into the placement group Launch the additional EC2 instances into the placement group

B.

Back up the existing EC2 instance to an Amazon Machine Image (AMI). Create a launch template from the existing EC2 instance by specifying the AMI. Create an Auto Scaling group and configure the desired instance count.

C.

Create a Network Load Balancer (NLB) and a target group. Launch the new EC2 instances and register them with the target group Register the existing EC2 instance with the target group. Pass all application traffic through the NLB.

D.

Back up the existing EC2 Instance to an Amazon Machine Image (AMI). Create additional clones of the EC2 instance from the AMI in the same Availability Zone where the existing EC2 instance is located.

Discussion
Question 38

A company has an application that collects notifications from thousands of alarm systems. The notifications include alarm notifications and information notifications. The information notifications include the system arming processes, disarming processes, and sensor status.

All notifications are kept as messages in an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue. Amazon EC2 instances that are in an Auto Scaling group process the messages. A SysOps administrator needs to implement a solution that prioritizes alarm notifications over information notifications.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Adjust the Auto Scaling group to scale faster when a high number of messages is in the queue.

B.

Use the Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) fanout feature with Amazon SQS to send the notifications in parallel to all the EC2 instances.

C.

Add an Amazon DynamoDB stream to accelerate the message processing.

D.

Create a queue for alarm notifications and a queue for information notifications. Update the application to collect messages from the alarm notifications queue first.

Discussion
Question 39

A company needs to view a list of security groups that are open to the internet on port 3389.

What should a SysOps administrator do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure Amazon GuardDuly to scan security groups and report unrestricted access on port 3389.

B.

Configure a service control policy (SCP) to identify security groups that allow unrestricted access on port 3389

C.

Use AWS Identity and Access Management Access Analyzer to find any instances that have unrestricted access on port 3389.

D.

Use AWS Trusted Advisor to find security groups that allow unrestricted access on port 3389.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

SOA-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99