Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by nylah

Page: 12 / 15

Amazon Web Services SOA-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02)
Exam Code: SOA-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 425 Q&A's Shared By: nylah
Question 48

A global company handles a large amount of personally identifiable information (Pll) through an internal web portal. The company's application runs in a corporate data center that is connected to AWS through an AWS Direct Connect connection. The application stores the Pll in Amazon S3. According to a compliance requirement, traffic from the web portal to Amazon S3 must not travel across the internet.

What should a SysOps administrator do to meet the compliance requirement?

Options:

A.

Provision an interface VPC endpoint for Amazon S3. Modify the application to use the interface endpoint.

B.

Configure AWS Network Firewall to redirect traffic to the internal S3 address.

C.

Modify the application to use the S3 path-style endpoint.

D.

Set up a range of VPC network ACLs to redirect traffic to the Internal S3 address.

Discussion
Question 49

A company has launched a social media website that gives users the ability to upload images directly to a centralized Amazon S3 bucket. The website is popular in areas that are geographically distant from the AWS Region where the S3 bucket is located. Users are reporting that uploads are slow. A SysOps administrator must improve the upload speed.

What should the SysOps administrator do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create S3 access points in Regions that are closer to the users.

B.

Create an accelerator in AWS Global Accelerator for the S3 bucket.

C.

Enable S3 Transfer Acceleration on the S3 bucket.

D.

Enable cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) on the S3 bucket.

Discussion
Question 50

A company runs an application on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. The EC2 instances are in an Auto Scaling group. The application sometimes becomes slow and unresponsive. Amazon CloudWatch metrics show that some EC2 instances are experiencing high CPU load.

A SysOps administrator needs to create a CloudWatch dashboard that can automatically display CPU metrics of all the EC2 instances. The metrics must include new instances that are launched as part of the Auto Scaling group.

What should the SysOps administrator do to meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient way?

Options:

A.

Create a CloudWatch dashboard. Use activity notifications from the Auto Scaling group to invoke a custom AWS Lambda function. Use the Lambda function to update the CloudWatch dashboard to monitor the CPUUtilization metric for the new instance IDs.

B.

Create a CloudWatch dashboard. Run a custom script on each EC2 instance to stream the CPU utilization to the dashboard.

C.

Use CloudWatch metrics explorer to filter by the aws:autoscaling:groupName tag and to create a visualization for the CPUUtilization metric. Add the visualization to a CloudWatch dashboard.

D.

Use CloudWatch metrics explorer to filter by instance state and to create a visualization for the CPUUtilization metric. Add the visualization to a CloudWatch dashboard.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 51

A SysOps administrator has launched a large general purpose Amazon EC2 instance to regularly process large data files. The instance has an attached 1 TB General Purpose SSD (gp2) Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume. The instance also is EBS-optimized. To save costs, the SysOps administrator stops the instance each evening and restarts the instance each morning.

When data processing is active, Amazon CloudWatch metrics on the instance show a consistent 3.000 VolumeReadOps. The SysOps administrator must improve the I/O performance while ensuring data integrity.

Which action will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Change the instance type to a large, burstable, general purpose instance.

B.

Change the instance type to an extra large general purpose instance.

C.

Increase the EBS volume to a 2 TB General Purpose SSD (gp2) volume.

D.

Move the data that resides on the EBS volume to the instance store.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

SOA-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99